Take advantage of the short window of opportunity to obtain EB-5 Direct at the lower amount $500,000.
The EB-5 Regional Center program has lapsed, but the direct EB-5 program remains in effect with the reduced $500K investment amount.
Investing directly in a company is possibly the best way to obtain your Green Card faster and receive your ROI back.
Some interesting key facts:
- Mexican food is the fastest growing segment in the expanding fast-casual market in the US, expected to reach a total market share over 15%.
- Global fast food market will be worth $931 billion by 2027.
- The market size of the Mexican restaurants industry is expected to increase 22.5% in 2021.
- A menu focused on freshness with top-quality ingredients
- Varied revenue streams, including multiple day parts, dine-in and take out, delivery and catering.
- Loyal customers, from students to families, working professionals and even seniors.
The benefits of investing in
- $500,000 investment needed only.
- 50% ownership equity in one location or 10% ownership equity in each of the 5 locations.
- Estimated returns: 12%-16% annually and a preferred return of capital after the 2 year conditional period.
- Option to have an E-2 Visa.
- Professional management of all locations will be controlled by the Sponsor.
- Sponsor has over 12 years of experience in securing I-526 and I-829 approvals.
Invest in a better Burrito for a Better Future
For direct Investors or Agents:
WhatsApp: 001 646 657 5476